How to Make Shroom Tea
Shroom tea is an increasingly popular form of ingesting psychedelic mushrooms for a light, enjoyable experience. In this article we’ll discuss how you can make this delicious beverage in a few easy steps:
- 1 teaspoon of Psychedelic Mushrooms*
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Honey (optional)
- Crush the Psychedelic Mushrooms – Take your mushrooms and grind them with a mortar and pestle (or similar tool). Keep grinding until the pieces become very small.
- Boil the Water – Bring the water to a boil in a small-medium sized pot.
- Add the Mushrooms – Once the water begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and add the mushrooms. Let them simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the Tea – After you have simmered the tea for 5-10 minutes, strain the liquid into a mug or cup, discarding the solids.
- Add your Sweetener (optional) – If you wish, you may add a teaspoon of honey or other sweetener to your tea at this point.
- Enjoy! – Your shroom tea is now ready to drink! Make sure to take your time and relax while you enjoy the experience.
Tips & Tricks:
- Make sure you use the right kind of mushrooms. Not all mushrooms are psychedelic or safe to ingest! Do your research before using any mushrooms.
- You can also use other liquids to make the tea, such as tea, fruit juice, or almond milk.
- The stronger the tea, the stronger the effects will be. Start with a low dose and increase carefully.
Making shroom tea is a relatively simple process, and can provide an enjoyable and light experience with psychedelic mushrooms. Just make sure to do your research before trying it, and start with a low dose. Have fun, and enjoy your shroom tea!