How to Make Soursop Leaves Tea
Making soursop leaves tea is a popular drink in many parts of the world. It has a sweet, tart flavor and can provide many health benefits. Here are the steps on how to make soursop leaves tea:
What You Need
- 1-2 tablespoons of freshly picked soursop leaves
- 1 cup of hot, but not boiling, water
- Optional: Honey or other sweetener, lemon wedge, or other optional ingredients
- Pick and rinse the soursop leaves. Make sure you pick fresh leaves from a healthy soursop tree. Rinse the leaves with cold water to remove any dirt and debris.
- Steep the leaves. Use 1-2 tablespoons of fresh soursop leaves for each cup of hot water. The water should be hot, but not boiling, as boiling water can destroy the flavor and nutrition of the leaves. Allow the soursop leaves to steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you would like the flavor to be.
- Optional: Add optional ingredients. If desired, you can add honey, lemon juice, or other sweeteners and flavors to the tea.
- Enjoy! Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy your soursop leaves tea.
Soursop leaves tea is a refreshing, delicious drink that can provide many health benefits. Try this recipe for a unique hot beverage!