How To Make Starbucks Chai Tea
As a lover of Chai Tea, I often make a Starbucks-style Chai Tea in the comfort of my home. Here’s my guide for how to make the perfect cup of deliciousness!
- 2 cups of fresh water
- 2 bags of black tea or 2 teaspoons of loose leaf
- 3 tablespoons of Starbucks Chai Tea Concentrate
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- Boil the water in a medium sized pot
- Once the water reaches a boil, add the black tea bags (or loose leaf tea) and let steep for 5 minutes
- Remove the tea bags (or strain if using loose leaf) and add the honey, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom
- Simmer the mixture for five minutes, stirring occasionally
- Stir in the Starbucks Chai Tea Concentrate and let the mixture cool
- Pour the mixture into a container and store in the refrigerator
- Enjoy as a hot or iced drink!
And that’s it! Enjoy your homemade cup of Starbucks Chai Tea!