How to Make Starbucks Chai Tea
Do you want to get your hands on a delicious cup of Starbucks Chai Tea? Here’s an easy recipe for preparing it at home.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 chai tea bag
- ½ cup of whole, 2% or skimmed milk (preferably warm)
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the tea bag and let it steep for 4 minutes
- Remove the tea bag and pour in the milk
- Add the sugar, honey and stir until everything is dissolved
- Simmer the tea for 5 minutes
Now you can enjoy your own delicious cup of Starbucks Chai Tea. Perfect for a cold winter’s day or a steamy summer afternoon. Enjoy!