How to Make Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade
Start off your day with a refreshing and delicious cup of Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade. Follow this guide to make a perfect cup at home!
- Mint Leaves
- Premium Green Tea
- Lemon Slices
- Brew the premium green tea with hot water according to the instruction on the package.
- Add mint leave into the green tea and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and put it aside.
- Mix the freshly squeezed lemon juice and granulated sugar in a cup.
- Pour the green tea mixture into the cup and add more ice if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade!
That’s it! You can now enjoy a perfect cup of refreshing Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade. Make sure to keep the ingredients on hand, since it’s so easy to make.