Steps for Making Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade
Green tea lemonade is one of the most popular drinks at Starbucks. With its refreshing and energizing taste, it’s a great choice to cool down any time of the year. Here is a guide on how to make your own Starbucks green tea lemonade at home.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2¼ cups of cold water
- 3 green tea bags
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
Steps for Making Green Tea Lemonade
- Bring 1 cup of the cold water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan over high heat.
- Add green tea bags to the boiling water and let steep for two minutes.
- Remove the green tea bags from the pan and discard.
- Add the honey and sugar to the pan and stir until dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of cold water and the lemon juice into the pan and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and then add the remaining ¼ cup of cold water.
- Stir the contents in the pitcher until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let cool for at least one hour.
- When the green tea lemonade is ready, pour into glasses and enjoy.
Once you have mastered the recipe for Starbucks green tea lemonade, you can experiment by adding different ingredients such as mint, strawberry, or raspberry for more flavor options. Enjoy your homemade summer drink!