How to Make Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte
If you love the taste of Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte but don’t feel like making a trip, you can easily make your own version of this delicious drink at home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a refreshing glass of this beverage in no time.
- 2 cups of Vanilla Chai Tea Latte concentrate
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of chilled milk
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/4 cup of sweetener (honey, agave, or sugar)
- In a large glass, combine the chai tea latte concentrate and the cold water.
- Add the chilled milk and stir until combined.
- Fill the glass with the ice and add sweetener to taste.
- Stir the mixture until it is combined and all of the ingredients have been mixed together.
- Serve and enjoy your Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte!
With this easy recipe, you’ll be able to experience the delicious taste of Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte anytime you’d like. So grab your ingredients and start making your own version of this classic beverage. Cheers!