How to Make Starbucks Passion Tea
Starbucks’ passion tea is a take on traditional herbal teas, with its own unique blend of tart and sweet flavors. This fruity and bright tea is easy to brew and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- 2 tsp. of Starbucks Passion Tazo tea
- 1/2 cup of hot (200℃) water
- 1/4 cup of your favorite lemonade
- 1 lemon wedge or 2 drops of lemon juice
- Honey or sugar for taste, optional
- Bring the water to a boil (200℃).
- Once boiling, pour it over the Tazo Passion tea.
- Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and pour it into a mug.
- Add the lemonade and lemon/lemon juice to the mug.
- Stir in sweetener if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshingly tart Starbucks Passion Tea.
You can enjoy this flavorful tea hot or cold. If you want to enjoy it iced, just let it cool at room temperature, add ice, and enjoy.
You can also experiment with different flavors, such as orange or peach for a change of pace. No matter how you make it, Starbucks Passion Tea is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy a cup of tea.