How-To Make Starbucks Peach Green Tea
Starbucks peach green tea is a popular blended tea-based beverage that can be made at home easily. Here’s the easy way to make this delicious treat in the comfort of your own home:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves
- 2 tablespoons of peach syrup
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- Boil 1 cup of hot water in a pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves in the boiling water.
- Turn off the heat and steep the tea for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves from the liquid and discard them.
- Transfer the green tea liquid to a blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of peach syrup to the liquid.
- Add 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Blend until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the beverage in a serving glass.
- Optionally, add some milk to the beverage.
- Enjoy your delicious Starbucks peach green tea!