How to Make Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
If you love green tea and you’re a fan of Starbucks, this drink is for you. Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade is the perfect way to spend a hot summer day. Delicious and refreshing, this drink is easy to make from the comfort of your own home. Here is how you can whip up a refreshing Peach Green Tea Lemonade:
- 2 bags of green tea
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup artificial sweetener
- 1/2 cup cold peach juice
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine the 2 bags of green tea and 2 cups of water. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the green tea and discard the bags.
- To the green tea, add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/3 cup of artificial sweetener and stir until it is dissolved.
- Add the 1/2 cup of cold peach juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the Peach Green Tea Lemonade over ice and enjoy!
Your homemade Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade is now ready to be enjoyed! This drink is perfect for hot summer days or just any day you need a refreshing drink. Enjoy!