How To Make Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Making a Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade might seem intimidating, but it is actually quite straightforward and very easy to make!
- Peach Green Tea Mix: 1 package of Starbucks instant Refreshers
- Lemonade: 1/2 cup of freshly-squeezed lemon juice and 1/3 cup of water
- Ice: Enough to fill your glass
- Mix the Peach Green Tea mix and the Lemonade together in a pitcher.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour the Peach Green Tea Lemonade mixture over the ice.
- Stir the mixture.
You now have a delicious and refreshing Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade that you can enjoy any time! This drink is great for those hot summer days when you need to cool down.