How To Make Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Starbucks popular Peach Green Tea Lemonade is a fruity and refreshing summer beverage. Making it at home is easy and requires just a few simple ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons of green tea powder
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 3/4 cup of peach simple syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons of freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 10-12 cups of cold water
- Brew the green tea powder by combining it with 2 cups of hot water and stirring until completely dissolved.
- Add the mango juice, peach simple syrup, and freshly-squeezed lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir the mixture until all of the ingredients are combined together.
- Add the cold water and brewed green tea to the pitcher, and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Serve over ice and enjoy your Peach Green Tea Lemonade!