Making Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Starbucks’ peach green tea lemonade is a super refreshing and simple drink to make at home. Here’s how to do it!
- 1 cup (8 ounces) water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) peach juice, chilled
- In a small pot on the stove, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice, green tea powder and peach juice. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then transfer it to a pitcher. Refrigerate until cold.
Your homemade Starbucks peach green tea lemonade is ready to be served! Serve over ice and enjoy!