How to Make a Delicious Strawberry Boba Tea at Home
Strawberry boba tea is an extremely popular tea-based beverage, consisting of black tea, sugar, and small, chewy tapioca pearls. Also known as bubble tea or pearl milk tea, it can be found in stores and restaurants across the world. But to truly experience the flavor of this delicious drink, what better way to do it than make it yourself? You are just six simple steps away from enjoying a refreshing glass of strawberry boba tea!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls/boba pearls
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 liter of water
- 4-5 black tea bags
- ½ cup of strawberry puree
- Begin by boiling the water in a large pot. Once the water is boiling, add the boba pearls, and stir occasionally to ensure that the pearls don’t stick to the bottom of the pot. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and let the boba cook for about 20 minutes.
- While the boba is cooking, put the black tea bags in a small heatproof bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Allow the tea bags to steep for 5 to 10 minutes, then discard them.
- Add the sugar and the strawberry puree to the tea and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Once the boba is done cooking, strain them and rinse them with cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
- Divide the boba between 4 glasses, and fill the glasses with the strawberry tea.
- Stir and serve immediately!
You don’t need to go to an expensive cafe or restaurant to enjoy delicious strawberry boba tea. With just a few easy steps and simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, refreshing glass of boba tea at the comfort of your home!