Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 cup of tapioca pearls
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 4 cans of black tea
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling, add tapioca pearls and let cook for 15 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, combine 2 cups of fresh strawberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 4 cans of black tea. Simmer until it has reduced to a syrup.
- Drain the cooked tapioca pearls and blend them with the strawberry syrup until smooth.
- Fill 4 glasses with the boba mixture, then add the desired amount of ice.
- Enjoy your freshly made strawberry bubble tea!
Making strawberry boba tea is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet cravings. Not only is it a healthy alternative to soda, it’s a fun and tasty treat for any occasion. Give this recipe a try today and enjoy the mouthwatering results!