How To Make Strong Tea
Do you want something more robust and full-bodied than your typical cup of tea? Well then, this article will help you make strong tea with a rich and deep flavor. Let’s get started!
What You Need
- Boiling water
- Tea leaves or tea bags
- A teapot, or a mug
- A measuring cup (optional)
- Honey, sugar, or any other sweetener (optional)
Steps to Follow
- Choose Your Tea: Choose your favorite tea, either tea leaves or bags. For a strong cup, we recommend using one heaped teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea.
- Pour in Water: Boil water and pour it in the teapot or cup. Note: Use slightly underboiled water to get the fullest flavor out of the tea.
- Wait: Let it steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be. If using tea leaves, remove the leaves after 5 minutes.
- Enjoy: Strain if using leaves, and pour your strong tea in cups. Add any sweetener if desired (honey or sugar). Enjoy your cup of strong tea!
Making a cup of strong tea is relatively easy. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to enjoy a robust and flavorful cup of tea that will be sure to please. So why not give it a try!