How To Make Sumac Tea
Sumac tea is an easy to make herbal tea with a fruity flavor. It is not only delicious but also highly beneficial to your health. Here are the steps on how to make a perfect cup of sumac tea:
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 cup of water
- Honey or lemon juice for taste (optional)
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Once boiled, remove from heat and add one teaspoon of ground sumac.
- Let the tea steep for approximately five minutes.
- Strain the tea, and if desired, sweeten with honey or lemon juice.
Enjoy your sumac tea and the health benefits it provides!