How To Make Sun Tea
- 7-8 tea bags of your favorite variety
- 6-7 cups of water
- Optional: Honey, Lemon, Herbs
- Fill a gallon-sized jug with 6-7 cups of water
- Add 7-8 tea bags of your favorite variety
- Cover and let steep in the sun for 4-5 hrs
- Remove the tea bags and add in sweetener, lemon, herbs/fruit/etc. to taste
- Stir, cover, and let flavored tea to combine with the rest of the tea in the sun for 1-2 hrs
- Serve and enjoy the refreshing drink!
Making sun tea is a great way to stay cool this summer! Sun tea is simply an infusion of brewed tea with the power of the sun. Allowing flavors of each type of tea blend and infuse this drink is easily customizable for any tastes and preferences. You can even try adding your favorite herbal teas for unique flavor combinations. Why not try some Sage, Lavendar, or Lemon Balm for a special summer treat? So relax and enjoy the sun with an easy, healthy, and refreshing sun tea!