How to Make Sweet Iced Tea
Iced tea is one of the most refreshing drinks around. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can make some delicious sweet iced tea in no time.
- 6 tea bags
- 2 quarts of cold water
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Place a pot on the stove top and fill it with 6 cups of water. Heat the water until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and add the tea bags. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add 6 tea bags to the pot.
- Steep for 10 minutes. Cover the pot and let the tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags. After 10 minutes, remove the tea bags and discard.
- Add the sugar. Add 1 cup of white granulated sugar to the tea and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 2 quarts of cold water. Add 2 quarts of cold water to the tea and stir.
- Chill and serve. Place the tea in the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour. Serve cold with ice and enjoy!
Making sweet iced tea is quick and easy. All you need is 6 tea bags, 2 quarts of cold water, and 1 cup of sugar and you can be enjoying some delicious iced tea in no time!