How to Make Sweet Tea at Home
If you love sweet tea, but you don’t want to go out to get it, you can make it right at home. With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious cup of sweet tea. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Black tea bags
- Citrus slices (optional)
- Bring 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Add 4 tea bags and allow them to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar and stir until you feel all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Let the tea cool down and then put it in the refrigerator.
- Add ice cubes and citrus slices if desired.
Making sweet tea at home is a simple and satisfying task that doesn’t take long to complete. With just a few ingredients and simple steps, you’ll soon have a freshly brewed cup of delicious sweet tea to enjoy.