How To Make McDonald’s Sweet Tea
McDonald’s sweet tea is a sweet and tasty beverage that you can easily make at home instead of visiting the fast-food chain. Here’s how to make it:
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 family-sized tea bags (or 8 regular-sized bags)
- 8 cups of boiling water
- Combine: In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sugar and tea bags.
- Steep: Pour the boiling water into the bowl and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain: Carefully strain the tea into a pitcher and discard the tea bags.
- Enjoy: Serve the tea chilled or over ice. Enjoy!
And that’s it! Your homemade McDonald’s sweet tea is now ready to be enjoyed. You can also adjust the sweetness level to your own preference by adding more or less sugar.