How to Make Sweet Tea with Lipton Tea Bags
Sweet tea is a delicious drink to make at home and Lipton tea bags are easy to use. With just a few simple ingredients and some boiling water, you’ll be able to make a great-tasting sweet tea in no time. Here is a step-by-step guide for making sweet tea with Lipton tea bags:
- 6 Lipton tea bags
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 4 cups of cold water
- Start by bringing four cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Once the water is boiling, add the six Lipton tea bags.
- Let the tea bags steep in the boiling water for five minutes.
- After five minutes, remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Add the 3/4 cup of sugar to the boiling water and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat and add four cups of cold water.
- Stir the mixture until it is well-combined and then pour the tea into glasses.
Making sweet tea with Lipton tea bags is a simple and easy process. All it takes is a few ingredients and some boiling water, and you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing glass of tea in no time.