Making Sweet Tea with Tea Bags
Making sweet tea with tea bags could not be easier! Whether you are wanting to make delicious iced tea or just wanting to add a little sweetness to your regular black tea, you will find the steps to making delicious sweet tea below.
- Tea bags – Use a black tea or green tea. You can also use flavored tea if you like.
- Sugar – Granulated sugar, Equal or other sweetener can be used.
- Water – How much you use depends on how strong or sweet you like your tea.
- Ice – Optional.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Add in 3 – 5 tea bags (depending on how strong you like the flavor of your tea).
- Simmer the water for 5 minutes.
- Add in the desired amount of sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Allow the tea to cool before pouring it into a jug or pitcher.
- If desired, add ice to make iced tea.
- Pour and enjoy your homemade sweet tea!
Making sweet tea with tea bags is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a sweet cup of tea. With just a few simple steps, you can make the most delicious sweet tea to enjoy and share with family and friends. Enjoy!