How to Make Taro Bubble Tea
Taro bubble tea is a delicious Taiwanese drink combining the sweetness of tea with the unique flavor of taro. Taro bubble tea is easy to make, with just a few simple steps.
- 3 tablespoons taro powder
- 4 teaspoons simple syrup
- 1 cup brewed black tea (or tea of your choice)
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup tapioca pearls
- 1.5 cups milk of your choice
- Combine taro powder, simple syrup and brewed tea in a blender. This will create a thick taro paste that you can use to sweeten and flavor your bubble tea.
- Add the ice, tapioca pearls, and milk. Be sure to stir the mixture to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Blend the mixture until smooth. You may need to stop and stir occasionally to ensure an even consistency.
- Pour the bubble tea into glasses and enjoy! You can also add tapioca pearls, fruit, or other toppings for an extra special touch.
Taro bubble tea is a delicious treat that’s easy to make at home. With just a few ingredients, you can have a tasty drink that’s perfect for anytime!