How to Make Taro Milk Tea
Taro Milk Tea is a popular and tasty tea drink. Enjoyed by many all over the world, this treat can easily be made at home with a few simple ingredients. Here is a step-by-step guide to making the perfect Taro Milk Tea:
- 3-4 tablespoons of Instant Taro Powder.
- 2 cups of boiling water.
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk.
- Ice cubes.
Step by Step Guide
- In a bowl, mix 3-4 tablespoons of Instant Taro Powder with 2 cups of boiling water until it has been blended into a paste.
- Put the desired amount of paste into a cup, and then add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir the mixture until it has been completely blended.
- Add some ice cubes and stir again.
- Enjoy your delicious Taro Milk Tea!
And there you have it! A guide to making your very own delicious Taro Milk Tea at home. Enjoy!