How To Make A Perfect Cup of Tea
Making tea is simple enough but to make a truly great cup of tea there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips to get the perfect cup of tea:
Choose the Right Tea
The type of tea you use will greatly affect the flavour. Choose from:
- Black Tea: This is the classic and strongest type of tea.
- Green Tea: Light and mild in flavour. High in antioxidants.
- Mint Tea: Add a hint of freshness to your tea.
Choose the Right Water
Use filtered, distilled or bottled water to achieve the best flavour. Tap water may contain chemicals that can alter the taste of your tea.
Choose the Right Temperature
– Black Tea: Boil the water and let it sit for 3-5 minutes before pouring it over the tea. This will reduce the temperature of the water to the perfect level.
– Green Tea: Water should be between 70 and 80 Celsius.
Choose the Right Steeping Time
– Black Tea: Steep for 3-5 minutes.
– Green Tea: Steep for 1-3 minutes.
Enjoy your Cup of Tea
Once you’ve followed the steps above, it’s time to enjoy your perfect cup of tea. You can add some honey or lemon for extra flavour. Enjoy!