How to Make Tea Concentrate
Tea concentrate is an easy way to make multiple cups of tea quickly, without spending a lot of time on brewing and cleanup. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to make tea concentrate:
Things You’ll Need
- Tea leaves (or tea bags)
- Cup of hot water
- Cup of cold water
Step One: Steep Tea Leaves
- Add 2 – 3 teaspoons of tea (or a tea bag) to a cup of hot water
- Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes (or according to package instructions)
Step Two: Cool Tea
- Take the cup of tea out of the hot water and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, add the cup of tea to the cold water in a pitcher or container.
Step Three: Store Tea
- Store the tea concentrate in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Your tea concentrate can be stored for up to 5 days
Step Four: Enjoy!
- Pour the concentrate into a cup or mug and add additional hot water if desired.
- Stir and enjoy your freshly made cup of tea!
Making tea concentrate is easy and convenient. You can make as little or as much as you want, and it tastes great! Give it a try today and start enjoying a cup of tea anytime you want!