How to Make Tea Cookies
Tea cookies make delicious snacks and treats. They are often served with a variety of teas, making them a popular choice for tea-lovers everywhere. Creating delicious tea cookies is incredibly simple, and only requires a basic understanding of baking and ingredients.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheets with cooking spray or a light coating of butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add in flour mixture. Stir until a dough forms.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy!
With these simple instructions, you have all you need to make delicious tea cookies in no time at all. Enjoy!