How To Make Tea From Fresh Leaves
Making tea from fresh leaves is not as hard as you think. It is a great way to reduce waste and save money. Here is a simple guide to tea making from fresh leaves.
Things You Will Need
- Fresh Tea Leaves – You will need to obtain fresh tea leaves from a local store.
- Water – Good quality water is necessary for the best tasting tea.
- Strainer – A strainer or sieve is used to separate the leaves and water.
- Tea Kettle or Pot – To boil the water and infuse the leaves.
- Cup or Mug – A cup or mug is necessary to steep the tea.
- Prepare the tea leaves by rinsing them to get rid of dust and other impurities.
- Fill the kettle or pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a few teaspoons of tea leaves in the strainer or sieve and lower it into the boiling water.
- Allow the tea leaves to steep for about three minutes or until the desired strength is reached.
- Remove the strainer or sieve from the kettle and add the tea to your cup or mug.
- Add sugar or honey if desired.
- Enjoy your fresh brewed tea!
Making tea from fresh leaves is easy and enjoyable. With the right tools and a little practice, you can make a delicious cup of tea quickly and easily. Enjoy!