How to Make Tea from Hibiscus
Hibiscus tea is rich in flavor, antioxidant content and aroma, making it a delicious, healthy refreshment. Making tea from hibiscus is incredibly simple and easy and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Here are a few simple steps to help you make your delicious cup of hibiscus tea:
Things You’ll Need:
- Dried Hibiscus Leaves
- Teapot or Infuser
- Filtered Water
- Optional Ingredients of your choice (honey, lemon, etc)
Steps To Take:
- Measure the amount of hibiscus leaves and put it into your teapot or infuser.
- Boil two cups of filtered water in a pot.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot or infuser and let steep for 3-5 minutes or until you are satisfied with the flavor.
- Strain the tea and discard any leftover herbs.
- Add any desired ingredients of your choice such as honey, lemon, etc.
- Enjoy your delicious hibiscus tea!
Hibiscus tea is a delicious, fragrant and healthy refreshment that can be enjoyed all year round. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to make your own delicious cup of tea in no time!