How to Make Tea From Lemon Balm
Lemon balm is an aromatic herb that has a variety of uses – from adding flavor to food to being used as part of herbal treatments. But did you know it also makes a delicious and soothing cup of tea? Here’s how to make tea from lemon balm:
- 1 teaspoon of dried lemon balm leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Place 1 teaspoon of dried lemon balm leaves into a teacup or mug.
- Pour the boiling water into the teacup or mug.
- Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea through a sieve to remove the lemon balm leaves.
- Add sweetener and/or a splash of milk, if desired.
You can also use fresh lemon balm leaves for this tasty and fragrant tea. Just make sure to increase the amount of lemon balm leaves you use – about 2 teaspoons of fresh leaves for every 1 teaspoon of dried leaves.
Whether you use dried or fresh lemon balm, this is an easy and delicious way to enjoy the calming benefits of this fragrant herb.