How to Make Tea From Pine Needles
Brewing tea with pine needle is a great option. It has a refreshing taste that can assist you with a wide range of ailments, helping you to feel better, naturally. Here’s how to make tea from pine needles:
Gather Your Materials
- Pine needles
- Tea pot
- 1 Quart of water
- Honey (optional)
Prepare the Ingredients
- Pick fresh pine needles. If you can’t find any fresh pine needles where you live, you can buy dried pine needles from an online seller.
- If you are using fresh pine needles, soak them in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse them off and then chop the pine needles into small pieces.
Brew the Tea
- Add 2 tablespoons of chopped pine needles to a tea pot.
- Pour 1 quart of boiling water into the pot and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and serve. You can add honey for a sweeter flavor, if desired.
Enjoy Your Tea!
Brewing tea from pine needles is an easy, natural way to get some health benefits. You can drink it plain or sweeten it with honey to taste. Enjoy your pine needle tea!