Making Tea in a Coffee Maker
Making tea in a coffee maker is a great way to make tea when you don’t have a teapot nearby, or if you simply want to make tea in a unique way. With a few simple steps, you can easily make tea in a coffee maker.
What You Will Need
- Coffee maker
- Coffee Filter
- Loose leaf or tea bags
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves or a small tea bag into the coffee filter.
- Fill the water reservoir of your coffee maker with the appropriate amount of water for the size of your pot. Most coffee makers require 1-2 cups of water, depending on the size.
- Place the empty coffee maker carafe underneath the filter basket.
- Turn on the coffee maker and wait for it to finish brewing the tea.
- When done brewing, your tea is now ready to serve. Enjoy!
Making tea in a coffee maker is quick and easy. It is a perfect way to make tea when a teapot is not available, or simply as an enjoyable alternative way to make tea.