How To Make Tea In The Microwave
Making tea in the microwave is an easy and convenient way to enjoy your favourite beverage. Follow these steps to make a delicious cup of tea in no time!
Step 1. Heat the Water
- Pour the desired amount of water into a microwave-safe mug or container.
- Heat the water for 2 minutes, or until it’s hot.
Step 2. Add Tea
- Add the tea bag or loose tea to the water and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- If using loose tea, make sure to strain the tea before drinking.
Step 3. Enjoy!
- Add any desired sweeteners, milk, or other additives and enjoy your hot cup of tea!