How to Make Tea on the Stove
Brewing tea on the stove can be a wonderful way to fill your kitchen with the aroma of your favorite tea. Making tea on the stove is a simple, yet satisfying process that results in a smooth and flavorful cup of tea.
- Your favorite tea leaves, bag or blend
- Mason jar
- Measure the tea leaves into a mason jar.
- Fill a kettle with water and bring it to a boil on the stove.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, pour the hot water into your mason jar full of tea leaves.
- Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes or until it has reached the strength you prefer.
- Strain the tea into a cup or pot.
- Serve with honey, sugar, or your favorite additions.
- Use filtered water to elevate the flavor of your tea.
- Use the right amount of tea leaves or the strength of your tea will be off balance.
- Experiment with the steep time to discover your perfect cup.
Making tea on the stove can be a great way to enjoy a therapeutic cup of tea. Whether it’s for yourself or as a gift for a special someone, brewing tea on the stove offers a simple, yet rewarding process.