How to Make Stovetop Tea
Tea is one of the most consumed drinks in the world and is enjoyed around the world in many different varieties. Although most people use an electric tea machine to fix tea, it is possible to make tea on the stovetop.
- Tea leaves of your favorite blend
- Fill the saucepan with as much water as desired. The amount will depend on how much tea you want to make.
- Bring the water to a boil. Do not let it run for more than a few minutes.
- Once it reaches the boiling point, reduce the heat.
- Add tea leaves or bags; all depending on the type of tea you are making, and stir.
- Simmer the tea on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and strain the tea through a sieve. You can also remove the tea leaves and bags now.
- Add any desired flavors, such as honey and/or milk.
- Pour the tea into cups and enjoy the hot and refreshing beverage.
The steps provided above will allow you to make a delicious pot of tea on the stovetop. Feel free to experiment with the ingredients and brewing time to find the perfect cup of tea for you. Happy Brewing!