How to Make Tea Out of Weed Stems
While the sweet buds of marijuana are usually favored for its smokable highs and delicious edibles, the stems can still be useful after a session. Here’s how to make tea out of weed stems.
What You Need:
- Weed stems
- Tea strainer
- Honey or other sweeteners, optional
- Assorted spices, optional
- Lemon wedges
Making the Tea:
- Grind your weed stems in a coffee grinder or with a mortar and pestle.
- Place your ground stems into a tea strainer or similiar bag for loose tea.
- Heat a pot of water until it’s boiling.
- Add the tea strainer filled with ground stems to the boiling water.
- Cover the pot and steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the tea out over a cup.
- Let the tea cool and add honey, spices or lemon for flavor.
Now you’re ready to enjoy a cup of weed stem tea! For a little added kick, you can also add a small amount of ground marijuana buds to your tea, depending on the desired potency.
This tea is a great way to make the most of your weed crop, with all the benefits of marijuana without the psychoactive effects. Enjoy responsibly!