How to Make Tea Sandwiches
Tea sandwiches are a delicious snack that can easily be made at home. Whether you’re hosting a party or having a small gathering, these bite-sized sandwiches are sure to please every guest! Follow these simple steps to easily create tasty tea sandwiches.
- Filling (ex. Cucumber, Ham and Cheese, Egg Salad, etc.)
Step by Step Instructions:
- Take two slices of bread and spread butter on each slice.
- Choose your desired filling and spread it onto one of the slices.
- Place the other slice on top and press down lightly to hold it in place.
- Using a sharp knife, cut off the crusts and slice the sandwich into 3 or 4 triangles.
- Organize the sandwiches onto a plate, garnish with herbs or spices and they are ready to enjoy!
- You can experiment with different types of bread (whole grain, white, brioche, etc.)
- Try different types of fillings like tuna, roast beef, salmon and cream cheese or hummus.
- If you are trying to feed a large crowd, use a bread loaf and cut the sandwiches into small squares for an easy sharing solution.
Tea sandwiches are a tasty and easy snack that anyone can make at home. With these simple steps, you’ll be able to make the perfect tea sandwiches for your next gathering – enjoy!