How to Make Tea with Cardamom
Tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world, especially for those seeking a warm and comforting beverage. Adding cardamom to your tea can make it even more flavorful and enjoyable. Here is how to make tea with cardamom:
- 3-5 cardamom pods, slightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of loose tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- Add the cardamom pods. Put the crushed cardamom pods into a mug.
- Add the tea. Put the tea into the mug.
- Add the hot water. Fill the mug with hot water.
- Steep the mixture. Let the mixture steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and Serve. Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy!
That’s it! Enjoy your flavorful and aromatic tea with cardamom.