How to Make Tea with Fresh Ginger
Ginger tea is an amazingly delicious and healthy drink that has many health benefits. Fresh ginger tea is known to help relieve nausea and reduce inflammation. However, many don’t know how to make it. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make the perfect cup of tea with fresh ginger.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1 cup of boiling hot water
- Boil the cup of water.
- Grate the ginger root into the boiling water. Be sure to grate the ginger into a fine consistency.
- Let the mixture steep for five to ten minutes.
- Add one teaspoon of honey, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious cup of fresh ginger tea!
If you want to get the most out of the tea, be sure to add some freshly grated ginger with each cup. The more ginger you add, the more flavour and health benefits you can expect. So, now you know how to make a cup of tea with fresh ginger. Enjoy!