How to Make Tea with Ginger Root
Tea with ginger root is a simple and delicious hot beverage that is packed with many health benefits. With just a few simple ingredients and easy to follow steps, you can make an invigorating and comforting tea with ginger root in no time.
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger root
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup of organic honey (vary depending on your sweet tooth)
- Optional: Fresh lemon juice for more intense flavor
- Step 1: Peel and mince the ginger root. You can use a fine grater, garlic press, or a small knife to mince the ginger. Once it is finely minced, you can measure out one teaspoon of the ginger.
- Step 2: Boil water and steep the ginger root. Bring a pot of water to boiling over medium-high heat and then reduce the heat to low. Add the minced ginger and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3: Strain the ginger root. After the steeped ginger has cooled, strain it from the water. Reserve the ginger steeped water in a mug or cup.
- Step 4: Add honey. Add the honey or other sweetener of your choice to the mug or cup with the ginger steeped water and stir until it has fully dissolved.
- Step 5: Add optional lemon juice. If desired, you can add a splash of fresh lemon juice for a zingier flavor.
- Step 6: Enjoy your hot tea. You can now sip on your hot cup of tea and reap the health benefits of ginger root.
Making tea with ginger root is a quick and easy way to make a healthy and refreshing hot beverage. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can be enjoying a cup of tea in no time.
So, what are you waiting for? Put your tea-making skills to the test and make some tea with ginger root today. Enjoy!