How To Make Tea With Just Leaves
Making tea using tea leaves is an ancient custom with many health benefits. In this article, we’ll look at how you can make tea by using just the leaves.
Things You Will Need:
- Tea leaves (1-2 teaspoons)
- Boiled water
- A heat-safe container
- A strainer or cloth filter
- Garlic, ginger, lemon (for variations on the recipe)
- Preparing the Leaves: Start by cleaning the tea leaves; they should be free of dust and debris. You can use store-bought tea leaves, or you can use freshly harvested tea leaves.
- Heating the Water: Boil the water and let it cool to around 75-85 degrees Celsius.
- Brewing the Tea: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves to the container and then pour in the hot water. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the Tea: Place the strainer or filter over a cup and pour the tea in. The leaves will be caught in the strainer and the liquid will be passed through.
- Optional: Add garlic, ginger or lemon to the tea for extra flavor.
Making tea with just the leaves is a simple but effective way to enjoy a cup of tea. The process is simple, quick and the tea has many health benefits, so give it a try!