Delicious and Healthy Tea with Lemon and Honey
Tea has been popular around the world for many centuries. Making tea with lemon and honey is sure to give it a unique flavor while also supporting your health! Read on to learn more about making a soothing cup of tea with lemon and honey.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tea bag
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 lemon
Making The Tea
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, turn the heat off and add the tea bag. Allow the tea to steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Slice the lemon and add it to the tea.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Stir the tea until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the tea into a mug, and enjoy!
Benefits of Lemon and Honey Tea
Enjoying tea with lemon and honey has health benefits as well as delicious flavor. Here are some of the potential benefits of this tea:
- Increase in antioxidants
- Reduce inflammation
- Improved digestion
- Relief from cold and flu symptoms
So, if you’re looking for an easy and tasty way to make tea, consider adding lemon and honey for a delicious and healthy twist. Enjoy!