Tea with Thyme: a Simple Recipe h2>
Tea with Thyme is a refreshing and unique way to enjoy your favorite cup of tea. This easy recipe gives you a hint of herbal flavoring to your tea without overpowering it. Whether you’re looking for a cozy night in or for tea to cure your head cold, try this recipe to get the perfect cup of tea with thyme.
- 1 bag of black tea
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Honey or sweetener to taste (optional)
- Heat your cup of water to a boil. Once at a rolling boil, turn off the heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves to the hot water. Let the leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Add a single bag of your favorite black tea and let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the tea and thyme leaves from the cup. Feel free to add honey or sweetener to offset the minty flavor of the thyme.
- Enjoy your perfectly-brewed cup of tea with thyme!
This tea recipe can be easily manipulated; for a stronger/milder thyme flavor, you can either add or reduce the quantity of thyme leaves used. Drinking this tea can help to reduce inflammation and sore throats, as well as to aid digestion.
Tea with thyme is a great way to enjoy a cozy night in with your favorite person in the world. Give this recipe a try and you won’t regret it!