Making Tea without a Kettle
Making tea without a kettle can be easier and faster than you would think. Here’s a quick guide for making tea without the need for any special equipment.
- Loose leaf tea – Whether it be black, herbal, green or white, it doesn’t matter. Choose what tea you’d like to enjoy.
- Hot water – Fill your pot or cup with the desired amount of hot water to suit the desired strength
- Tea infuser – This is optional, but ideal if you are using loose leaf tea
- Honey/milk – All optional depending on what type of tea you choose
- Pour the boiling water over the loose leaf tea if using a tea infuser, or directly into your cup.
- Allow the tea to steep for the desired amount of time (anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the tea).
- If desired, add desired additives such as milk, honey or sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
And that’s it – making tea without a kettle is easy and straightforward. Make sure to experiment with different types of teas, additives and steep time for the perfect cup of tea. Happy sipping!