Making Tea without Tea Bags
Categories such as black, green, and herbal teas have a huge variety of flavors and health benefits. However sometimes it is hard to find teabags in a particular area, or a desired flavor is not available in pre-made teabags. In that case, you can easily make tea without any tea bags at all.
- Fill a pot with a few cups of clean, cold drinking water, and place on the stove to begin heating on high.
- Measure 1 to 2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea into a tea infuser or disposable tea filter.
- Once the water in the pot is near to boiling, remove the pot from the heat, and add the tea infuser or filter.
- Allow the tea to steep. Steeping times will vary depending on the type of tea, but for black teas leave for 5-7 minutes, for green teas aim for 2-3 minutes.
- When finished, remove the tea infuser or filter.
- Add desired sweetener and/or milk as desired.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
Making tea without using pre-made tea bags is easy and convenient. You can buy loose leaf tea online or at most health food stores. Loose leaf tea provide a variety of flavors and health benefits that you don’t get from pre-made tea bags. Enjoying a cup of homemade tea without tea bags is an easy, affordable way to enjoy your tea.