How To Make A Delicious Cup Of Tea
Are you looking for hot cup of tea? Well, look no further! Making tea is easy to do and only requires a few simple steps.
- Tea of Choice (loose leaf or tea bag)
- Hot Water
- Saucer, Cup, and Teaspoon
- Optional: Milk, Sugar, Lemon, or Honey
- Prepare your beverages. Fill your kettle with cold water and set it to boil. Place a teaspoon of teaspoon or bags of tea into your cup.
- Add hot water. When your water has come to a rolling boil, pour the water over your tea in the cup.
- Steep the tea. If you are using a tea bag, let the tea steep for 2 to 3 minutes. Loose leaf tea should be steeped for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add optional ingredients. If desired, you can add milk, sugar, lemon, or honey to your tea.
- Serve. When your tea is ready, pour it into your cup and enjoy!
Congratulations – you just made a delicious cup of tea! Enjoy!