How to Make Thai Iced Tea
- 4-6 tea bags of Thai tea (can usually be found in Asian supermarkets)
- 4 cups of hot water
- 2-4 tablespoons of sugar (depending on your preference)
- 1-2 tablespoons of condensed milk
- Brew the Thai tea bags in 4 cups of hot water for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Stir in the sugar and condensed milk until dissolved.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Pour the tea over a cup filled with ice.
- The longer you brew the tea, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar and condensed milk to get the desired sweetness.
- You can substitute the tea bags with loose-leaf tea.