How to Make Thai Tea At Home
Thai tea is a popular beverage in Southeast Asia, and it’s also becoming more popular around the world. It’s a sweet, creamy and fragrant tea with an unmistakable flavor. Plus, it’s surprisingly easy to make at home. Here’s how:
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 4 tablespoons of Thai tea mix
- 3-4 tablespoons of white sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Brew the tea: Place the Thai tea mix in a teapot or jug and pour in the boiling water. Put the lid on the teapot/jug and let it steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the tea: Once steeped, strain the tea leaves out of the hot tea.
- Add the sweetener: Pour the tea into teacups and add the sugar. Stir with a spoon until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add milk and ice: Add the evaporated milk and ice cubes (optional) to the teacup. Serve immediately!
And there you have it! Enjoy your homemade Thai tea. With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy this sweet and creamy drink anytime.