How To Make Thai Tea
Making Thai tea is a great way to enjoy some of the best flavors and ingredients of Thailand. This fragrant tea blend is a combination of black tea, spice, and condensed milk.
- 2 teaspoons of Thai tea leaves
- 500ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of star anise
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Bring the 500ml of water to a boil.
- Add the tea leaves and star anise and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and discard the tea leaves.
- Add the condensed milk and stir the mixture until it has dissolved.
- Serve your fragrant and delicious Thai tea warm or cold.
Making Thai tea is an easy process. All you need to do is bring some water to a boil, add some tea leaves and star anise, strain the mixture, and then stir in some sweetened condensed milk. Enjoy your delicious and fragrant Thai tea either warm or cold!